We welcome you!
The Frederick Woman’s Civic Club welcomes new members and cherishes current ones. We share our talents, we channel our dedication to serve others, we support one another, we laugh a lot, and we make a difference in the Frederick community.
We heartily embrace the General Federation of Women’s Club motto of “Unity in Diversity” as a model for all of our initiatives and interactions.
Benefits of Membership
As a club member you will:
- Make new friends by working in collaboration with members who share common interests
- Serve the Frederick community through participation in a choice of volunteer programs
- Learn more about a wide range of issues from guest speakers at our monthly meetings
- Experience the early history of Frederick at Steiner House and make that history come alive by sharing it with visitors
- Enjoy membership in a network of Federated Clubs at the district, state, national, and international levels
Who can join?
Membership is open to any woman who supports the purposes of the Frederick Woman’s Civic Club. The prospective member must attend one regular meeting prior to becoming a member of the club.
Each member must participate in one of the club’s six community service programs or our Signature Project.
Dues are $50 a year.
Morning meetings are held on the 3rd Monday at the Steiner House at 10 am.
Evening meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday at the Steiner House at 6:30 pm.
Come join us!
We welcome you to one of our meetings. We are looking forward to meeting you! For more information, please email us!